Saturday, March 2, 2019

SNOW LOVER




I’m a snow lover and always will be. From the first time I could stand on my tippy-toes and peer out the kitchen window to view the strange but beautiful white stuff falling from the sky, I have been hooked. 

I don’t understand why there are snow haters walking amongst us. How can an individual not love each one-of-a-kind snowflake? The blanket that covers the ground is magnificent and the snow reminds me of a feather fluttering around in the crisp, cool air. 

Back when we were young, we loved building snow forts and having snowball fights on the thick frozen pond. The tunnels we would build through the huge snow drifts were like secret passages to a mysterious place. 

Snow. Mother Nature’s purest color. SNOW...WHITE!!!!

                 

3 comments:

  1. This snow season was a flop! I really wanted a good big snow but it keeps missing Joplin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the snow continues to stay away . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really only like snow if we get snow days out of them :) I will admit it sure is beautiful though, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete