Sunday, March 17, 2019

My Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings,

And these are a few of MY fa-vor-ite things...


1.  Happy Color App - I can sit for hours and paint by number!

2.  Black Nike crew socks - I love how these socks hug and cushion my arch!

3.  Kum & Go's Unsweetened Iced Tea with Crushed Ice - the tea is strong and very tasty.

4.  Cato's Clearance Rack - I have purchased so many shirts for $3.99 it is crazy!

5.  Sonic Bacon Cheeseburgers - I never used to like mayonnaise on my burgers, but there is something about a Sonic Bacon Cheeseburger that makes it necessary.

6.  Jersey Knit Sheets - I sleep like a baby in these sheets.

7.  E-85 Gasoline - I feel like I get better gas mileage when I use this type of gas.

8.  Peacocks - they are just beautiful animals and I like to watch them and listen to them talk to one another and that turquoisey-blue color is stunning.

9.  Blueberry Bliss and Lemon Zest Luna Bars - I love that the Clif Bar company made the Luna Bar with women's health needs in mind.

10. Dexter - I can't stop watching...I am so hooked!

4 comments:

  1. I can't use 3-85 gas in my car, the check engine light goes on when I get it by mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I might need to try that app!
    2. Yessss!
    8. I love their feathers. So breathtakingly beautiful.
    9. I will have to give Luna a try! I like Clif bars and absolutely love Lara bars, so I'll probably enjoy Luna.
    I so enjoy learning about you from your blog :) when I'm back from break I look forward to catching up on your blogs I've missed, maybe I'll catch up while nibblin on a Luna Bar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try the blueberry! Maybe I need to alternate my Luna bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I do, alternate them!! There are others, but those two are my favorite. I wrote to the company and asked them to consider cinnamon roll, but I've never heard back. I guess they thought nobody would like it, but I heard cinnamon is good for the heart so I don't know what is up with their philosophy!! Lol

      Delete