Sunday, March 24, 2019

Creepy Dolls

Dolls seem to be something that many people cherish and keep throughout the years.  Other people are very bothered by dolls.  I still have all my Barbie dolls and many of my baby dolls, but there is one doll that really stands out.  I got her for Christmas one year from my Grandma Bonnie.  I took her everywhere and played with her every chance I got.  She had blonde hair and blue eyes, just like me, and she was pretty near "pertinear" as tall as I was.   Her name was Judith and she sure took a beating.  I didn't mean for her to lose an eye and a leg, it just happened.  I didn't mean to write on her face, it was an accident.  I didn't mean to cut her long hair, the scissors got in the way.  I'm sorry, Judith, but I obviously still love you because on my mantel you still sit...staring at people...creeping them out...and I wouldn't have it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment