Sunday, March 3, 2019

Remembering the "Real" Red Cream Soda


Back in the '70s, the little town I grew up in had a soda fountain counter with the spinny stools inside the drugstore.  My sister and I would sit at the counter while we waited on our mother to do her shopping and order a Red Cream Soda.  Back in those days they didn't just open up a 2-liter and pour you a drink, they actually hand-mixed it!  From the Coca-Cola glass filled with soft crushed ice and the red liquidy syrup filling the glass half-way to the carbonated water topping it off making one yummy drink.  They just don't make em' like they used to!

Ravishing in Color
Excellent Flavor
Delicious

Crisp
Refreshing
Endless Sips of Pure Goodness
Amazingly Zingy
Magnificent

Syrupy Sweet
Outstanding 
Definitely the Best
All Time Favorite




2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome AND delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Granny occasionally had Best Choice sodas in her fridge for me and my sister. My go to was always the Red Cream! When she passed away my brother-in-law took me to the local grocery store to get a Best Choice Red Cream soda. :)

    ReplyDelete