Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Rutabagas, Rhubarb, and Other Wretched Stuff

Why are certain foods so undesirable?  I compiled a list of my "Top 10" foods I will never intentionally eat:

10. Rutabagas

9.  Quinoa

8.  Parsnips

7.  Gooseberries

6.  Sushi

5.  Clams

4.  Cooked Spinach

3.  Rhubarb

2.  Turnips

1.  Tomatoes

I could keep going, but this list will suffice...Maybe...

  0  Sardines

- 1  Green Olives

- 2  Jalapenos

- 3  Eggplant

- 4  Artichokes

- 5  Yogurt with "live cultures"

- 6  Liver

- 7  Oysters

- 8  Tapioca

- 9  Bleu/Blue Cheese

- 10  I told you I could keep going!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 4 and 1 are like 2 of my all time favorite things to eat, and sometimes, even together.

    Tapioca Pudding. YUM!

    I can eat oysters any way you go.

    However, I can totally agree with -10 blue cheese and 9 quinoa. Two of mine would be peas and peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, sushi... Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! I was the pickiest eater growing up, and in college I gave sushi a try. It's one of my favorite things now. You just have to try the cooked kind first! We can go to a Cardinals game together and I'll take you to get sushi.

    I would add to the list brussels sprouts and cottage cheese. I never plan on trying either. I totally agree with cooked spinach. I tried it once and never again!

    ReplyDelete